Charak Pharma Manoll Capsules
Charak Pharma Manoll Capsules Product Description :
Natural antioxidant and immunity booster
Benefits of using Charak Manoll Capsules :
- Rejuvenates & stengthens body tissue.
- Well tolerated and less chance of constipation and gastric irritation.
- Ensures healthy Pregnancy and lactation
- Reduces oxidative stress and increases immunity.
- Lowers risk of Chronic diseases.
- Ensures faster recovery from illness.
- Reinforces resistance against recurrent infections in children.
- A ‘ tonic ’ effect for all ages of people.
Indications for use of Charak Manoll Capsules :
- As a natural antioxidant and Immunity booster to all patients of debility, Metabolic disorders – Gout and Diabetes – Type 2.
- In chronic infections and recurrent bouts of cold to build immunity and protect against the onslaught of virus and bacteria.
- After surgery or after prolonged illness to hasten the recovery.
- In infections especially during pregnancy and lactation.
Dosage of Charak Manoll Capsules
General : Tablet
Adult : One capsules twice daily.
Charak Pharma Manoll Capsules DO'S AND DON'TS
Manoll Capsules Do's
- Consume protein rich diet.
- Prefer easily digestable food items, fruits & leafy vegetables
- Yoga and Medication is recommended for faster recovery.
- Drink fresh cow’s milk, lime water.
Manoll Capsules Don'ts
- Consumption of alcohol, tobacco and smoking should be avoided.
- Avoid fried vegetables and fried meals.
- Avoid excessive salt intake.
- Avoid High content Iron preparation unless prescribed by doctors.
Charak Pharma Manoll Capsules Ayurvedic Medicine – Natural antioxidant and immunity booster
Charak Manoll Capsules Composition :
Each capsule contains :
- Mandur bhasma – 50 mg
- Daucus carota – 4 mg
- Beta vulgaris – 2 mg
- Spinacia oleracea – 2 mg
- Emblica offcinalis – 350 mg
- Tinospora cordifolia – 100 mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra – 100 mg
- Withania somnifera – 100 mg
- Tribulus terrestris – 100 mg
- Zingiber officinale – 15 mg
- Piper nigrum – 15 mg
- Piper longum – 15 mg
Manoll Capsules Preservatives : Methylparaben & Propylparaben
Approved colours used in empty gelatin capsules.